- Nomination qualifications:
- The applicant must hold a valid position as a “teacher”.
- The applicant must have at least 3 years of teaching experience.
- The teacher must be in a valid position in a governmental school run by the Ministry of Education in Jordan.
Teachers who won a Queen Rania Al Abdullah Distinguished Teacher Award in any year from 2006-2011, are eligible to apply this year as long as they comply with the standards and prove that they continued to hold their titles as teachers after winning.
The following applicants are exempted from applying:
- Winners of the award in the past 3 years (2012-2014)
- Those who received a national certificate of appreciation in the year 2014
- Those who currently work as teachers in a pioneer/entrepreneurship center
- Those who fail to complete the written assessment phase or attend the pre-field assessment interviews, personal interviews or the field assessment.
- Those who fail to comply with the rules and regulations of the application.
Note: according to article (153) of the Civil Service System No. 82 for the year 2013, anyone subject to the disciplinary sanctions stated in items “2-6” and set forth in clause “A’ of the said system, shall not be nominated.